Wednesday, January 30, 2013

{black pea coat}


This lovely mound of snow is right in front of my house. Its a few feet taller than me can you believe it?! I'm so ready for spring! I'm not a fan of snow after Christmas. Anyway, I had to bundle up to run some errands today and this is definitely my go to coat. I've literally worn it almost every day this winter (that's our secret!) The best part is how little it cost! Have I ever mentioned how much I love Ross? Well I do because I always find amazing deals like this! My favorite piece in this outfit is the eternity scarf! It's homemade and takes a couple minutes to make! Go (HERE) for a tutorial on how to make your very own!

{pea coat} Ross- $13.99
{skinny jeans}- TJ Maxx- 10.99 
{shoes} H&M (not online) -$24.99
{scarf}- homemade :)
{earrings}- (Rue 21) $5.99
TOTAL: $55.96











2 comments: