Sunday, January 20, 2013

{outlined pocket}


Feeling a little lazy today (I feel that a lot taking care of twin babies) but I still want to look a little stylish even if I am just running to the store! I got this top last week and I loved the pocket on it! Once I got home and put it on, the pocket completely blended in so you couldn't even see it! My husband got out a black fabric pen and outlined it since after all, that was one of the reasons I loved this top. I love how it turned out! So if you end up searching for this same shirt just remember the pocket was altered! 

{Top}: H&M (in stores only) $12.95
{Leggings}: (H&M) $9.95
{Boots}: old- similar (HERE) $12.99
{Necklace}: forever 21 (in sore only) $2.80
{Earrings}: forever 21 (in stores only) $3.80
TOTAL: $42.49













No comments:

Post a Comment