Tuesday, March 5, 2013

{bubbles}


The sun has been teasing me so much lately to the point I really couldn't take it anymore! We needed to get outside! So me and the hubs put the kiddos in their stroller and we went for a little walk to the park. It wasn't nearly warm enough to spend the day out, but we were still able to take advantage of the sun!

We brought some bubbles along because they both go nuts over them! (and this way, I didn't have to worry about getting my floors sticky.) Simon chases after the big sloppy bubbles while Cohen likes the little round ones--isn't it funny how different (yet alike) they are?

Spring can't come soon enough!! Can't wait to spend my summer at the pool! 

 Studded top: Ross (in stores only) $8.99
Stripped cardigan: Tj Maxx (in stores only) $7.99
Hat: Tj Maxx (in stores only) $9.99
patterned leggings: H&M  $12.95
Necklace: Forever 21 $4.80
Watch: Rue 21 $10.99
Get this look for: $55.71

Boots: Forever young (on sale now, buy 1 get 1 free!)









No comments:

Post a Comment