Saturday, March 16, 2013

{Liebster Award & Bubble necklace winners!}

{Bubble Necklace Winners HERE}

Got this nomination from Cayli Sue at "Night Chayde" AND Kurstin Sherman at "Serenity & Bliss"! I have never done anything like this so I was a bit excited! This is simply just a way for bloggers to expand our blog circles by getting to know each other!

Rules
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself once nominated.

 3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.

4. Nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers.

5. Create 11 Questions for those bloggers to answer.



11 Facts about me

  • I have twins, (but i'm sure you already knew that!)
  • I have to drink a straw out of the side of my mouth, I can't drink one like your average joe.
  • My right thumb is a LOT shorter then my left thumb. (Got this lovely trait from my gramps!)
  • I hate being wet! And it literally drives me crazy when I see my husband get out of the shower and put on a shirt while he's still soaking wet. I guess I hate others being wet as well?
  • I have a daily routine I have to stick to or i'll be frantic the rest of the day.
  • I can't sleep with closet doors open. They make the room look messy and I can't wake up to a mess.
  • The most expensive piece of clothing I own is a pair of pants from buckle. They were $100 and I absolutely hate them but can't seem to part with them because they cost $100.
  • I've been in like with lots of boys, but i've only been in love with one.
  • My favorite TV shows are Everybody loves raymond, King of Queens, Reba, Brothers and Sisters and Snapped. (in that order)
  • One of my proudest moments was when I learned how to successfully drive a manual car. It took me an embarrassing amount of time to learn.
  • I have 3 siblings but 14 sibling in-laws! (husband has 11 brothers and sisters- Yes, all from same parents)
  • I've never been on a plane.











11 questions from Cayli

1. How long have you been blogging for?
Total- about a year! (I have a separate blog for crafting/baking/decorating etc!)

2. What blog inspired you to start your own blog?
There wasn't any one specific blog, but a lot of fashion blogs in general. Mainly the fashion blogs where the ladies are wearing items that cost a few hundred dollars. I wanted to start a blog that was just the opposite. Dressing on a budget! Something the average girl has to do anyway but we spend our time lusting over clothing we can never have. Every outfit of mine is achieved with less then $55! Can't really beat that!

3. What clothing item do you own multiples of?
I fell in love with one specific top last summer and bought it in every color- first and only time i've ever done this! 


4. Favorite brand of makeup?
I love all Revlon products! 


5. If you had to be left on an island with one small bag what would you cram into it?
My Mac! (lets say I have a larger bag!) That way I could spend my time writing and hopefully would be able to get some reception to know what was going on out in the world! ;)


6. If you had one store to sponsor you who would it be?
Forever 21 all the way! I could simply own every single item in their store.


7. Which celeb do you think you look most like?
A few years ago, when I wore a bit darker clothing and had black long hair with bangs, I was told on a daily basis I looked like Ashlee Simpson. In fact, I was on vacation in California during this time period where I was rushed by a group of 10 little girls screaming "ASHLEY!!" So I turned around, (haha-) and they asked me for my autograph! I wen't along with it and signed everyones little paper. To this day those little girls probably think they met Ashlee Simpson. ;)


8. Favorite food to eat?
Candy! But to be specific- Kit Kats, Milk Duds, Cadbury mini eggs etc. I have a bottomless pit when it comes to chocolate!


9. What kind of car to you drive?
A Honda Civic and a Mitsubishi Evo. My hubbs usually drives my honda because of the gas, so i'm usually stuck with the race car. Its always a joke to people when I pull up next to them cause I know they're expecting to see a guy, but instead see a mom bumping to mickey mouse jams.


10. If you could own any animal in the world what would you own?
A cute monkey (there are some not so cute monkeys) so I had to be specific here.


11. Do you have a job outside of blogging?
Yes! I do eyelash extensions and nails.



11 questions for nominees

1. What inspired you to start your blog?

2. What's your Favorite food?

3. What's your dream vacation?

4. What's your dream job?

5. How long have you been blogging for?

6. What's your favorite movie?

7. Where are you from?

8. If you won $1,000,000 what would you do with it?

9. What's something that makes you unique?

10. What's your pet peeve?

11. Who is your favorite band?

1 comment:

  1. This is great! I enjoyed reading through it! I am totally the same way about sleeping with the closet doors shut! It drives me insane when they're open!

    ReplyDelete